Mega Agency Marketing Inc.
Terms of Service
– Mega Agency Marketing, Inc. will render services to the Client on a month-to-month basis depending on their starting billing date.
– Client may discontinue service at anytime provided they give 30 days written notice of cancellation. This may be provided via email.
Example: If client is billed on the 8th of each month and gives written notice on October 5th to cancel, they will be billed October 8th, but not billed November 8th. In same situation, if client gives written notice on October 10th, they would be billed again on November 8th, but not after that.
– Mega Agency Marketing, Inc. will design, setup, and manage Facebook advertisements on behalf of the Client via the Client’s Facebook advertising account.
– Mega Agency Marketing, Inc. will optimize these advertisements to reach the Client’s target market within their selected geographic region.
– Mega Agency Marketing, Inc. will design a variety of ads utilizing the “Like” ad feature as well as the Clicks to Website feature. Ads will be based on Client’s advertising goals and will be submitted to Client for approval.
– Views, reach, clicks, and results will be dependent upon the Client’s chosen daily advertising budget. Client will choose a daily budget at the start of the service period. This budget will be billed to Client’s credit card on file with Facebook and will be paid directly to Facebook per their rules and regulations. Client may change their budget at any time by sending a request via email to Mega Agency Marketing Inc. Mega Agency Marketing will make any requested budget changes within 24 hours of the request being made.
– If Client’s account with Facebook is in default, ads will cease to run. This does not void this agreement and all fees due to Mega Agency Marketing Inc will still be owed.
– Mega Agency Marketing, Inc. will provide monthly ad reports to Client to demonstrate results including reach/views, clicks, and other statistics as necessary. This information may be viewed at anytime via the Client’s Facebook Advertising account or requested to Mega Agency Marketing at anytime.
– Mega Agency Marketing, Inc. will manage the Client’s Facebook advertising presence for a recurring monthly charge established at the time service is started.
– Mega Agency Marketing, Inc. will accept payment via recurring credit or debit card charge billed automatically the client’s payment method on file.
– In the event that the Client fails to pay by 5:00 PM on the sixth day after initial billing, Mega Agency Marketing, Inc. will cease to provide services until payment is received.
4. Account Access & Authorization
– Mega Agency Marketing, Inc. is authorized by the Client to assume the identity of the Client in all social media interactions on the internet including, but not limited to, status updates and Facebook ads.
- The Client will demonstrate this authorization by listing Mega Agency Marketing, Inc. as an Ad Account Admin and Editor on their business Facebook page and advertising account.
5. Rights to Created Content
– Mega Agency Marketing, Inc. will retain the right to use any and all content created by Mega Agency Marketing, Inc. for the Client, while under agreement, for the purpose of providing samples of Mega Agency Marketing, Inc.’s work or instruction – including, but not limited to, presentations, lectures, webinars, and published material in any medium.
6. Liability Waiver
– Establishing a social media presence and intimating a two-way flow of communication between the Client and the public can have unintended consequences on the Client’s reputation. Should this occur, the Client waives its right to hold Mega Agency Marketing, Inc. responsible for any damage and/or liability that may arise from Mega Agency Marketing, Inc.’s actions on behalf of the Client.
– Mega Agency Marketing, Inc. is in no way affiliated with Facebook and can not be held responsible for actions taken by Facebook including, but not limited to, approval or disapproval of ads, changes to advertising guidelines, account access or banning, and auction bid prices or changes.